Eyebrows are one of the most important features on a person’s face. To get the perfect eyebrows, follow these simple steps:
- LOCATE YOUR STARTING POINTS
- Flip your tweezers upside down so the open end is pointing downward, and place it vertically alongside the outer edges of the bottom of your nose. The point where the vertex lands, marks the beginning of your brow. Using an eye pencil, draw a vertical line to demarcate the start of each brow, and then check that the space above the bridge of your nose is centered between them. Remove the strays that fall in between.
- MARK YOUR END POINTS
- Lay the tweezers on an angle against your cheek so that the open end is at the bottom of your nose and the other end reaches the outer corner of your eye. The spot where the tweezers intersects your brow is where the hairs should end. Mark it with the eye pencil, then pluck the hairs beyond the line.
- DETERMINE YOUR BROW THICKNESS
- Starting just below the fullest part of your brow, use an eye pencil to draw a line along the bottom edge of your brow; it should be above any stray hairs and it should follow the natural shape of your brow’s top line, which may be angled, slightly curved, or even straight. Ultimately, your brows should be between a quarter inch and a half inch at their thickest.
- SHAPE YOUR ARCH
- Look straight into the mirror. The arch should peak above the outer rim of your iris and lie right on your brow bone. Mark the point with your eye pencil, then remove a row of hair along the bottom, from your inner brow point to the peak point. After the peak, shape the tail
Now you can get the perfect look by shaping your eyebrows perfectly.
Article by Monique