Green Tea – Your new ride or die
I have fallen in love with green tea and the health benefits that come with it.
I know a lot of people do not like the taste but wait till you see what it can do for your health AND, my favourite, your skin !
I was struggling with a bad break out on my chin a few weeks back when my friend and I decided to search the web for quick, natural fixes to help with this very well known problem we face day to day.
Green tea is part of my daily routine and I have a 1 to 2 cups each day so when I read that it can be used to get rid of those pimples I was stoked and could not wait to try it.
How to get rid of pimples using Green Tea bags
After drinking your green tea and cleansing your inside,
Take the tea bag (still wet) and dab it all over your face focusing on the area with the most pimples.
Let is dry or dab your face dry very lightly with a towel.
After only 1 day I could see a massive difference on my face especially where the pimples are and within 3 days my face was smooth and pimple free .
Love this and I will recommend it to anyone!
What are the other health benefits of green tea?
Thanks to www.healthline.com I got you covered on the amazing health benefits green tea provides:
10 Proven Benefits of Green Tea
1. Green Tea Contains Bioactive Compounds That Improve Health
2. Compounds in Green Tea Can Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter
3. Green Tea Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance
4. Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Various Types of Cancer
5. Green Tea May Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
Photo credits ; Pinterest